You’ve chosen your car and you’re ready to sign your offer to purchase (OTP) papers. Here are some questions you should ask before you put pen to paper - to ensure not only that you get the best financial deal possible, but also that you have a solid, trusting relationship with your dealer and the people servicing your car for years to come.
This guide will give you:
- Updated information on successfully working with your dealer to get the best car for your money
- Insider tips and tricks
- Advice on how to build a good relationship with the car's service department
- Additional information on buying a pre-loved car
- All the auto-terminology you’ll need to chat to your dealer
- Help you determine if a dealership is reputable or not