Being a Petrolhead means that you see a car as so much more than just a means to get from A to B. For all the existing and aspiring Petrolheads out there, we’ve put together some fun facts and handy links. If you’re the kind of person who would let your car sleep in the house (if it could fit), then this is for you!
- Does the sight of your car, or your dream car, fill you with an incredible feeling of joy?
- Do you often find yourself talking about cars?
- Do you prefer hanging out with people who talk about cars?
- Do you lose track of time while browsing through car websites and forums?
- Do you know incredibly random facts about certain cars?
- Do you take it personally if someone doesn’t like your car?
- Do you daydream about what your ultimate garage would look like?
- Do you notice your favourite cars in traffic?
- Do you strike up conversations with people in parking lots about their cars?
- Do you notice every speck of dust or tiny little scratch on your own car?
- Do you spend more time washing, and caring for, your car than you do anything else?
- Do you wake up in the middle of the night with ideas on how to improve your car, or with a desire to buy a new car?
- Do you actively look for roads or areas that you think would be fun to drive in?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to five or more of these questions, we suggest grabbing your copy of An Insider’s Guide to Becoming a Petrolhead now.